16 GUIDELINES LEVEL 2 TRAINING
facilitated by Craig Mackie
Saturday July 14 AND Sunday July 15, 2018 (10:00 am to 5:00 pm each day)
Native Women’s Centre
21 Rosedene Avenue
Hamilton, ON L9A 4W3
(click here for map)
Early Bird if paid by June 15, $245.00
After June 15, $280.00
Level 2 offers an expanded and deepening experience of the capacity and power of the 16 Guidelines to bring happiness and meaning to our lives. Additionally it explores methods, tools and activities for sharing the 16G either with family and friends, or in settings such as education, youth work, health and social care and the workplace.
Level 2 workshop will provide:
- A more profound understanding of the philosophical foundations of the 16G
- A deepening of the theory and practice of the skill of mindfulness
- An exploration of the methodologies on which the framework of 16G reflections, experiential tools and creative activities are based
- An opportunity to connect with other 16G practitioners who are active in the wider community, and to share ideas and understanding at greater length and depth
- Note: does not include cost of book and card set (additional sets for available to purchase at $35.00)
Level 2 will encourage and enable you to explore and reflect more deeply on the 16 Guidelines and the Four Wisdom Themes.
This is the next step for the training path to become a fully certified 16G instructor.
If you have not comopleted the ‘Building on The Basics’ (BOB) requirement yet you can do an equivalent home study kit prior to the start of Level 2.
Billets: If there is anyone who would like to provide accommodations for a participant from out of town, please let us know by emailing email@example.com.
For inquiries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about the guidelines we invite you to explore at www.16guidelines.org